HELP YOUR COMMUNITY!
- Moms of McHenry County is a non-profit organization that partners with local food pantries for each KidStuff Resale. The food pantries receive all admission money.
- Many items that do not sell are donated to local charities and distributed back into our community.
- KidStuff Resale provides an opportunity for hundreds of shoppers to get great items at low prices.
- As a THANK YOU, our Volunteers are able to shop our exclusive Presale before it's open to the public.
- The KidStuff Resale Committee is wholly operated by volunteers.
DO YOU HAVE AN NHS STUDENT or SERVICE YOUTH GROUP?
We offer proof of volunteer hours that can be used toward National Honor Society service credit. Please let us know in advance, so we can have the form ready when the shift is complete.
SHIFTS ARE OPEN - Thursday, Friday and Saturday!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can my husband help? Yes! Men are needed to help lifting heavy equipment on Thursday nights and Saturdays.
Can I bring my child? Kids 12 and over may volunteer and must be accompanied by an adult. E-mail us at [email protected] to sign up your child. 11 and under may not volunteer.
Can I choose more than one shift? Absolutely! We are always in need of extra hands!
I'd like to give my pass or guest pass away. Email us - we're happy to help!
How does KidStuff Resale give back to the community? Any unsold items marked for donation is distributed to our Charity Partners. These donations stay local and help our community. KidStuff Resale fully funds our Not-For-Profit, Moms of McHenry County.
Still have questions? E-mail Jenni & Lynelle at [email protected]!