Sale Location & Schedule
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church
1023 S. McHenry Ave. (at Dartmoor by the HS)
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Thursday, April 26
4:00 pm – 8:00 pm Equipment Moving
8:00 pm – 8:45 pm Seller Drop-off
Friday, April 27
8:00 am – 11:00 am Seller Drop-off
11:00 pm – 2:00 pm Sale Setup
6:30 pm – 8:30 pm Presale for Volunteers
Saturday, April 28
8:00 am – 10:45 am Public Resale
11:00 am – 12:00 pm Discount Hour
12:00 pm – 5:00 pm Cleanup
3:00 pm – 3:30 pm Seller Pickup
Read the full SELLER REFERENCE GUIDE
The more you TELL the more you SELL... Print a KidStuff Resale Flyer to share!
Sellers may enter items until Thursday, April 26 at Noon.
The tagging system will be LOCKED on Thursday, April 26 at NOON. Tags already entered may be printed after the system is locked.
All sellers get 300 tags - 300 items can be entered for each sale.
Cardstock for Tags
Please contact pick-up locations directly and tell them your color & how many tags/hangers needed. Contact info for distribution locations can be found in the Seller Reference Guide.
Sellers have the option of purchasing their own cardstock (specific type/color based on seller number) or picking it up from one of our paper distribution locations.
KidStuff Resale will supply hangers (if available) and pins.
If you have small or large sized clothing, please ask for hangers of that size. Sometimes distributors can accommodate requests if supplies are available.
IMPORTANT! If you change the PRICE or DISCOUNT on an item you are transferring to the next resale, you MUST REPRINT THE TAG!
Tags MUST be printed on 60-67 lb. cardstock.
NO WHITE PAPER OR WHITE CARDSTOCK PLEASE!!
Cardstock Colors – NO WHITE
#001-099 Pastel Pink
#100-199 Pastel Green
#300-399 Pastel Purple
#500-599 Pastel Yellow
Sellers will receive 65% of their sales or 70% if they volunteer. $10 registration fee allows sellers up to 300 tags.
All sellers must register at www.myconsignmentmanager.com/mchenrymothers
Tags are created online and printed directly from the website. Items can be entered from any device with internet and tags can be printed from any printer, any time.
Items from previous KidStuff Resales may be transferred the current resale.
- Sellers have the option of offering items at a discount - Discounts will begin at 11:00 am on Saturday morning.
- If an item has not sold by 11:00 am, a 50% discount can be applied.
- Each item must be individually marked in the tagging system to indicate the 50% discount.
- IMPORTANT - If an item is marked for discount, the seller MUST highlight the “YES” discount option directly on the tag (see illustration). Any highlighter color is fine – make sure it can be seen. This is so shoppers can easily see that the item is discounted.
- This is a great way to sell extra items! If donating an item, consider marking it YES for discount, too.
- The sales floor WILL BE CLEARED at 10:45 – All shoppers MUST get in line and check-out. The doors will be closed, the sales floor will be reset, and door will reopen at 11:00 for Discount Hour.
Items We Accept
Items must be in good/excellent condition
- Spring and Summer children’s clothing sizes 0-16
- Swim suits
- Dress-up and costume or dance/gymnastics clothing/accessories
- Children’s clean dress shoes, boots, sneakers, sport/dance shoes (ex. cleats, tap, ballet, etc.)
- Maternity Clothes
- Electronic plush toys (ex. Tickle-Me-Elmo, talking teddy bears, dancing Dora, etc.)
- Games and puzzles with all pieces
- DVDs, CDs, software or books that apply to children/pregnancy/parenting
- Feeding supplies (except used nipples or valves)
- Breast pumps
- Cloth diapers
- Receiving blankets (WE NOT LONGER ACCEPT BEDDING: comforters, sheets, bumpers, pillows, blankets)
- Equipment: toddler beds, cribs (no drop side), crib mattresses, nursery furniture or decorations, changing table pads/covers, strollers, wagons, play yards, high chairs, booster feeding chairs, baby swings, activity mats, baby jumpers, etc.
- Children’s bikes, tricycles, ride on or push toysIn original unopened package: Diapers, wipes, children’s underwear, bottle nipples, pacifiers
Items We DO NOT Accept
These will not be sold!
Unacceptable items will be pulled from the sales floor
- Winter clothing
- NEW THIS SALE - BEDDING: comforters, sheets, bumpers, pillows, blankets
- Stained or excessively worn clothing items
- Heavily worn, smelly or dirty shoes
- Stuffed animals (unless electronic)
- Pillow pets, stuffies and pillows
- Car seats – even if it is part of a travel system
- Drop side cribs
- Used bottle nipples and other silicone/rubber spouts in cups
- Odiferous items (including, but not limited to the smell of cigarette/cigar smoke or moth balls)
- Damaged items (including ripped, inoperable zippers, missing buttons/snaps, torn, corroded battery compartments, etc.)