Sale Location & Schedule
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church
1023 S. McHenry Ave. (at Dartmoor by the HS)
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Thursday, August 17
4:00 pm – 8:00 pm Equipment Moving
8:00 pm – 8:45 pm Seller Drop-off
Friday, August 18
8:00 am – 10:00 am Seller Drop-off
11:00 pm – 2:00 pm Sale Setup
6:30 pm – 8:30 pm Presale for Volunteers
Saturday, August 19
8:00 am – 10:45 am Public Resale
11:00 am – 12:00 pm Discount Hour
12:00 pm – 5:00 pm Cleanup
3:00 pm – 3:30 pm Seller Pickup
Read the full SELLER REFERENCE GUIDE
The more you TELL the more you SELL... Print a KidStuff Resale Flyer to share!
Sellers may enter items until August 2nd at 11:59 pm
The tagging system will be LOCKED on Wednesday, August 2nd at 11:59pm. Tags already entered may be printed after the system is locked.
All sellers receive 300 tags - 300 items can be entered for each sale.
Cardstock and Pins for Tags
Please contact pick-up locations directly and tell them your color & how many tags/pins needed. Contact info for distribution locations can be found in the Seller Reference Guide.
Sellers have the option of purchasing their own cardstock (specific type/color based on seller number) or picking it up from one of our paper distribution locations.
Tags MUST be printed on 60-67 lb. cardstock.
NO WHITE PAPER OR WHITE CARDSTOCK PLEASE!!
Cardstock Colors – NO WHITE
#001-099 Pastel Pink
#100-199 Pastel Green
#300-399 Pastel Purple
#500-599 Pastel Yellow
KidStuff Resale no longer supply hangers.
IMPORTANT! If you change the PRICE or DISCOUNT on an item you are transferring to the next resale, you MUST REPRINT THE TAG!
Sellers will receive 70% of their sales when they work a Team Member Shift. $15 registration fee allows sellers up to 300 tags.
All sellers must register and pick a Team Member Shift.
Tags are created online and printed directly from the website. Items can be entered from any device with internet and tags can be printed from any printer, any time.
Items from previous KidStuff Resales may be transferred the current resale.
- Sellers have the option of offering items at a discount - Discounts will begin at 11:00 am on Saturday morning. The sales floor WILL BE CLEARED at 10:45 – All shoppers MUST get in line and check-out. The doors will be closed, the sales floor will be reset, and door will reopen at 11:00 for Discount Hour.
- If an item has not sold by 11:00 am, a 50% discount can be applied.
- This is a great way to sell extra items! If donating an item, consider marking it YES for discount, too.
- Each item must be individually marked in the tagging system to indicate the 50% discount.
- IMPORTANT - If an item is marked for Discount, the seller MUST highlight the “YES” discount option directly on the tag. If the item is marked Donate please circle Yes. (see illustration). Any highlighter color is fine – make sure it can be seen. This is so shoppers can easily see that the item is discounted.
Acceptable items in good/excellent condition
- Fall and Winter clothing sizes 0-16
- Swim suits
- Dress-up or dance/gymnastics clothing/accessories
- Children’s clean shoes - dress, boots, sneakers, sport/dance shoes (ex. cleats, tap, ballet, etc.)
- Maternity Clothes
- Electronic plush toys (ex. Tickle-Me-Elmo, talking teddy bears, dancing Dora, etc.)
- Games and puzzles with all pieces
- DVDs, cassettes, software or books that apply to children/pregnancy/parenting
- Feeding supplies (except used nipples or valves)
- Breast pumps
- Cloth diapers
- Receiving blankets (We DO NOT ACCEPT BEDDING: Comforters, sheets, bumpers, pillows, blankets)
- Equipment: toddler beds, cribs (no drop side), crib mattresses, nursery furniture or decorations, changing table pads/covers, strollers, wagons, play yards, high chairs, booster feeding chairs, baby swings, activity mats, baby jumpers, etc.
- Children’s bikes, tricycles, ride on or push toys
In original unopened package: Diapers, wipes, children’s underwear, bottle nipples, pacifiers
Items We DO NOT Accept
These will not be sold!
Unacceptable items will be pulled from the sales floor
- Spring and Summer children’s clothing.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT BEDDING: Comforters, sheets, bumpers, pillows, blankets
- Stained or excessively worn clothing items
- Heavily worn, smelly or dirty shoes
- Stuffed animals (unless electronic)
- Pillow pets, Stuffies, pillows
- Car seats – even if it is part of a travel system
- Drop side cribs
- Used bottle nipples and other silicone/rubber spouts in cups
- Odiferous items (including, but not limited to the smell of cigarette/cigar smoke or moth balls)
- Damaged items (including ripped, inoperable zippers, missing buttons/snaps, torn, corroded battery compartments, etc.)